Friday, 8 June 2012

Win The Selection and Unravelling!!


Hi guys!

I received two copies each of The Selection by Kiera Cass and Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris. So, I'm giving away TWO prize-packs containing one copy of each book!

  

One of these prizes will go to an Australian reader, and the other to an international reader. The international prize-pack will be ordered through The Book Depository. Isn't that exciting? To differentiate between entries there is a mandatory question on the Rafflecopter form which asks if you are an Australian resident or not. One winner will be chosen from the pool of entries that say YES, the other from those who say NO. Extra entries are available to those to spread the word about the giveaway by tweeting about it, or liking the Speculating on SpecFic Facebook page.

The competition runs from the 8th to the 22nd of June (ending at 2359 Australian Eastern Standard Time). Good luck!!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the giveaway! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I managed to click "enter" without pasting the URL for my tweet for 6/10. Here it is: https://twitter.com/LaurenTHCW/status/211970429533949952

    Also, I apologize if my entries were weird yesterday. I was trying to enter from the Twitter app on my iPad, and it kept having me log in again and re-enter things I thought I'd already entered. So please feel free to delete any duplicate entries I have from 6/9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete